Fall Blessing Swap 2021
Saturday, September 18, 2021
9am - Noon
Donation Drop Off:
Sunday, Sept. 12 - Wednesday, Sept. 15
Please use the collection bins in front of the Banquet Hall.
What is A Blessing Swap?
Picture a giant, multi-family yard sale… but with NO PRICE TAGS! That's a Blessing Swap. Gather all the “extras” in your life: clothes, toys, small household items, blankets, baby gear, etc. Drop these items off any time during our contactless drop-off period. Then, return on Swap Day to shop through what everyone else has contributed! There are no strings attached, no money exchanged - simply take what you need.**
**No donation is required to participate. All participants MUST WEAR A MASK. NO personal shopping bags, backpacks, strollers, or laundry baskets are allowed. Shopping bags will be provided. Please limit participation to ONE member per household. No children allowed.
What Can Be Donated?
- Clothing, any size, any gender
- Accessories (shoes, purses, belts, etc.)
- Baby Gear and Maternity (cribs, blankets, bibs, bottles, strollers, etc.)
- Toys and Sporting Goods
- Children's Books and Puzzles (no adult literature or CDs/DVDs, please)
- Household Linen, Kitchen Gear, and Décor (bedding, curtains, lamps, toasters, etc)
We accept items in GOOD, working condition only. Please no holes, stains, fraying, missing pieces, etc.
For more information check out our Facebook Page @BlessingSwapCG and join the Swap community!